Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February 5th already

WOW January just flew out the door. I have been so busy i dont know where to begin. The bandages came off Dave's hands the other day. He had 8 stitches in both hands. He say that his hands are pretty sore at the moment. I am hoping that has hands improve the Dr wants to see Dave in 6 weeks OMG he is already bored Hubby going free. LOL so that will make it early March before he could be fit for work. Thats if he has a job to go to...... at present we still dont know if workcover is picking up the bill. I have just given up even trying to work out who is going to pay Dave (Its going to one or another Govn department) at the rate they are going Dave will be back to work. Thankfully i am now back earning an income it not much but at least its something.

I have finished off Jayne's Attic January Challenge i wont post it here until its on the board. Yes i stitched it up over the weekend. and no i still dont have the picture done. I have been working on two of my cross stitching the UFO and my February challenge. that i hope to have in time but me been me will get it in next month LOL. I have been working on completing another UFO its my son's quilt. i have to stitch at least 100 buttons onto it. Job going cheap labour needed............. hourly wages hmmmmm none. LOL i believe my son should do the time consuming job. I think i am half way there as they say on JA 10 stitches tonight is ten less stitches later on. so 10 buttons tonight is 10 less later on. hehehehehe i will continue with that project on a Friday night yep i am a naughty person doing it then when we have our weekly friends over. Ok off to stitch on something. It's UFO night on JA so i should do my UFO but who knows what i will get up to. Bye

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think we have been missing eachother online, it shows you are playing games lol
get a pic done then it can go in the album