Monday, February 25, 2008

Its uni time again

Yep back at the paper trail. studying....... or lack off studying hehehhe. Found out today i have to do for one subject a 5 week lesson plan. Hmmmmmmm this will be interesting.
Ok on the stitching front i have finished stitiching the Feb challenge but i have yet to make it up... It looks good i might have them both up together soon. LOL this month challenge was very very hard to decide from none took to my eye but hay the last two i voted for wasnt what i voted for anyway so i but this time cos i dont like any of them i will get the one i ended up voting for... isnt it the way thou' :) I have also been working on the How does your garden grow and i have been adding the beads as i go that is looking great after a short bit of frogging.

2008 is looking pretty much with lots of hit you in the face sort of things.....
Dave is having a stress test tomorrow on his hands. I hope things go well there.... We might not know the results until his appointment in mid March.

Both my parents are having health issues first my dad About 20yrs ago he worked with wood in treating it CCA(Cooper, Chrome and Arsenic) and he still having problem with that stuff. He also had xrays on his feet cos he is limping and he also had blood works done but i think thats more routine and he also had an EGC(I think thats what it was)if its to do with the heart then yes....

And now my mum.... yesterday she found a huge leap in her breast. she had done, a mama gram, ultrasound and they took some tissue..... will know Wednesday on the results...... Fingers cross. I havent told Dave yet so dont say anything....cos i know he wont cope......... i even told my parent s that i havent told Dave... spoke to boss she thinks the same as me dont tell Dave yet.... after i know Wednesday i will tell him. If is the C word then my mum will be at me BIG time cos its in the family. TOUCH TOUCH GROPE GROPE nope nothing there. hehehehehehehehehehe I have to see the brighter side of life... At the moment if anything this is making me a stronger woman. And NO you arent canceling your trip here Anna i dont think it will make any difference........... If anything it will be fun and i can forget what is happening around me for the month and enjoy life.

Until I know catch you later.

1 comment:

Karen said...

hope everything is ok with your mum, have fun with Anna