Monday, February 18, 2008

ok what i should or shouldnt do when cross stitching

Oh boy have i had some problems with one of my pieces in the last couple of days. I think i have frogged so many times that its time for Mr Frog to leave my house. I picked up a really nice piece its on Papilion(?) How does your garden grow. I have seen it grow really well with other people so i decided to make a start on mine yep i broke my golden rule for the year not to pick any other piece until i have finished all my UFO but i couldnt help it. Seeing everyone work made me change my mind. ( Yeap i am a female so i will use that rule we are allowed to change our mind) :) With mine i wanted to do the specialty stitching one and somehow i have gotten to far over my head and some of the stitches arent working out. I hope i can get there in the end i dont want another UFO in my pile.

I havent worked on my Feb change for a bit so i must get finger out and complete that tooooooooooo. I know what i want to make it up too but i cant tell you yet......... Wait until after the 22nd Feb if i am a good girl i will finish it then. hehehehe i still havent taken a picture of Jan challenge yet. OH i am so naughty. :)

Today i finished one of my essay's i am now concern that i answered the question wrong but thats what you get when someone answers the question laterally....... one down 4 or 5 to go i think. and thats before uni assignments arghhhhhhhhhh STRESS

I am counting the days until Dave sees the Doctor fingers cross it all well that he can go back to work. Arghhhhh I bet Dave still hasnt rang up the government dept he needs i just also thought of something and now i think he may have the possibility of having no job...... What and idiot............ he wont listen and now................ I am starting to hate this all together. ok off this sore point ............

Karen just letting you know that your mojo isnt here sorry. :)

Ok what shall i do some stitching or surfing........... no essay writing or i will never get to sleep. surfing for a little bit.

1 comment:

Karen said...

i was hoping my mojo was there and you could send it back
last night tonight for 2 weeks we may get online at the same time now lol