Saturday, February 16, 2008

16th Feb.

Ok,

Well as you can see life or should i say work has been very busy for me in general. I havent been able to sit here at the computer much for the past week and a half. However at least with me working its paying the bills. With Dave we still dont know whats happening at least he now getting some income. Not very much at the moment but at least what he gets helps ( well i think it does).What he gets doesnt even cover a weeks shopping bill and that a fortnightly payment. We found out that his next appointment isnt until mid March due to 2 public holiday in March for us. think positive here Karen its not long now........ hmmmmmmm 4 weeks and counting.

I have been trying to do with all what has been going on is complete few like (about 6 :) ) assignments so i can say i have completed a introduction course to Child psychology. And what an interesting course that is not.............. :)

Ok onto my little world of cross stitching wellllll i am sad to say i havent touched any of my work. With the long hours i have been putting in i have just sat down in the chair and vegged out. I am hoping to get some done later today.

I hope everyone had a great Chinese New Year and that this year positive outcomes will happen for you.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have been busy at work as well , not been online nearly as much hope Dave gets back to work soon