Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday


Ok back to work after a long weekend. I have several cross stitch items i must upload. And no i haven't completed the finishing on January's monthly challenge. Ok Dave's hands are just black, blue and green yep lots of bruising and swelling as well. OH I might have a DH going cheap if he continues...........I'M BORED....... The little or should i say not so little rugrats are back to school today and it seems that they had a good day OH YAHHHHHHHHHHH. Sounds like Dale will enjoy his Tech this year. He has commented on a Female home group teacher. Who happens to be his SOSE teacher as well so that will be interesting. I hope he does better with his maths this year he is in advance maths and i would like him to succeed in it. Cecilia well she has one of her so called school friend complain about her skirt. I brought new this year it is a pencil line skirt it looks very smart. I believe the girl was jealous it seems that Cecilia handle it correctly. Maturity is finally happening there. Finally with Melissa there was no bad things that she could say except that she has a young male teacher. I bet there will be plenty of mum's looking at him LOL. So there ends their first day of the year.

1 comment:

Karen said...

lol dont send him here you can keep him
glad the kids are enjoying school