Monday, January 7, 2008

Almost a week since last post.

I better out my typing fingers and start typing. LOL well this past week i have been rather busy and hot. Cleaning up the yard after working on the new pool and yes Karen i can see the funny side to the whole thing now. I cleaned up my stash drawers and got out all my UFO's and i am a shamed to say there are a few. I must take a pic of them ready for stitcher's evening (well stitcher's morning my time) and thats only if i am not working. I started on JA monthly challenge. OK the only thing i can say about it is i had to change colour the fabby cos the thread colours didnt go with it as i thought i had finished stitching the alphabet but i have to frog some letters. what i have done so far is looking great. When it's finished i will upload them here after they are on JA. I have also been working on my Woodland enchantress. Only two weeks to go on my holidays oh where oh where have the days gone.

No comments: