Friday, January 25, 2008

end of first week of been back to work

and oh boy what a week it has been. I did 2 assessments and they take the energy out of you. Plus almost a full student load. on top of that. I have been working on completing my second UFO for the year. NO pictures until its frame cos it doesnt look right without the framing done. I will framing this weekend so pictures later on. I received a pink parcel from a good friend earlier in the week and i have now purchased the floss for it. Yep eager beaver :) i havent got the fabric yet but i know what i want. I have also decided to do a SAL with Papilion Creation (PC) How does your garden grow. i have some nice floss for that too. Yes floss stash buying :) :) Cos of work i havent been able to complete my Monthly challenge for JA but hoping to do that this weekend.

On a side note DH operation went ok i think. All i now know is that i have to try to collect him tomorrow. As he was been discharge today he came over very dissy so the nurse decided that he wasnt going home. Also found out that his sugar levels were 19 ........... werent they monitoring his levels :( He was upset but i think its the best place for him....... i get our bed to myself tonight i might be able to sleep LOL

No comments: