Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oh another day has gone.

sorry to not have been posting or been here it just well i just had another very busy week. We still waiting to find out what happening with Dave. All we know is that he is having his operation next Friday on both hands. Staying overnight then the fun will happen. Been cleaning up this place ready for oh someone Birthday in this household. Cos Dave cant help me i had to get the help of my father and my son. I think we are almost there with making sure this place is clean. Until the party. I am hoping to try to catch the rubbish collection to try to get our rubbish got rid off cos we still dont have our replacement bin yet!!!! and i had to place the rubbish in the wrong bin.

On the cross stitching front i have been working on finishing my UFO just have to do some more stitches and then its done. Let hope i finish it within a day or two.

1 comment:

Karen said...

wonder whose birthday it is hmmmmm?????
Hope you catch the bin men
I am working tomorrow from 8am so I wont be about in the morning have a great Birthday