Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday


Ok short note. What i shouldn't do is go damn shopping with son and ask the sales man about the xbox 360. I clearly stated that i got it for son for Xmas and he didn't know and the man was talking like my son knew........ Now who's the dumb blonde. I think he wins the Award for the week. I quickly recovered from that one. Saying as my son has half saved i might pay for the rest and give it to him for Xmas. Son fell for that............. at this stage.

No stitching today. Been busy with work. Almost the end of the week sleep in yea. Oh i found out that i finish 2hrs early on Friday yeah. This is our cockatiels. I have to ask the children what their names are. Left to right Persvel Nightinggail, Ghost, Charlie, Gorgous and Tess i think sorry to say that i might have spelt names wrong. Next post more of our pets.

1 comment:

Karen said...

nice birds, glad to dee you are up and running lol how long will it last ;O)