Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday 17th Dec




To my dear Friend.... Yes i had to laugh at your comment. Is it that we both have great taste or what........ :)

Ok i have been a little busy today. I got my cross stitch the Enchantress and had to work out where the hell i am up to. yep dont you hate that you leave something for a while and just to go back to it is a headache plus. I now know where i am i should start on it tomorrow.

I think yesterday i have another award to hand out and it goes to the Most Stupidest Driver. Hands down to the woman on Sunday. She would have been driving over 40kms in a car park. When the sign states 10kms and watch for pedestrians. Then she gets abusive when she gets told to slow down not only was she having a go at me but 2 others as well. Is it Christmas or what i think the silly season is here.

Ok now for some more pis of my pets. Two pets tonight the cat is Milo and the rabbit well she now in Rabbit heaven. We lost her a couple of weeks ago we have to get a replacement as Mel was too upset. Her name was Princess. the new one is called Snow white i think. And now we have to separate both rabbit and guinea pig. "Pig"(aka Prince) and Princess were the best of friends I will upload when i have found new pics of the rabbit. Time i have finished with the pets i think i will need a farm hehehe

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think it's the name it makes us special LOL
Where is Basil? Milo looks like the king of the castle
did you stitch on the enchantress? I haven't even got mine out the packet yet , then I need to get some fabric .
It's the silly season god only knows why people have to panic buy and do stupid things when they are so stressed