Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday the end of my first week on holidays.


Two pics of Bella the first one she is on top of the dolls cupboard where the tedddybears are. look closely you'll see some of the teddy's and the second pic is Bella and Milo on the cats post. they both love that. also the love to look out side they are both indoor cats so they watch the day go by through the window.

OK I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I had a wonderful Xmas we done the family get together over the weekend so come Christmas day it was ours to do with. Ok family got heaps of Gifts. I received some lovely gifts including one from overseas. This week has been a very hot and we still having to try to get the pool up. Yep its attempt two and i am soooooo sore. At the moment i dont think i have any spots on my body that dont hurt. My hands have blisters on blisters and i have a sunburn that is soooooo sore even with having to apply suncream block several times during the day i still got burnt. i am hoping to have the pool finish by New Year Eve as its going to be over 40C on the day....... just maybe i should work on my cross stitch and then i wont get hurt. LOL as soon as i get the pics from the camera i show you attempt one and two. at the moment i dont see the funny side maybe later i will. Ok another pic of my pets hmmmmm

1 comment:

Karen said...

do you see the funny side yet? can I see photos of the first attempt :O)