Friday, June 6, 2008

news from my home front

ok what this week has entailed for me.

at the beginning of the week Dave and i celebrated 18 years of wedded bliss.... hehehehehe It was a quiet affair. I also had my mum back in hospital again she decided to crash. It seems that its going to happen every time she going to have chemo..... We are seeing what the doctors will do. What her next step is going to be.

My children are their mischievous selves. Doing what they love doing picking on each other.

Dave had his hearing this week..... it seems that they are still waiting on the medical reports.......... so in my opinion why in the **** did they go ahead with it in the first place...... tax payers money at work here. In July Dave will have at least 2 doctors appointment so that will be interesting then the BIG hearing is set for September....... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its a long way off yet. So on the front it means work work for me. After today my timetable is Mon to Fri 9am to 7pm with little breaks in between and 4 hrs on Saturday. Yep long weeks for a couple of weeks well at least 12 weeks around the school term. Come on July holidays. So there goes many of my online chats. cry:( Until i finish this government program.

Before i go i hope the parcels arrived. Good night

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hope everything goes well for mum Karen and she improves each day.

Take care of yourself, sounds like you are going to be really busy
{{hugs}}