Sunday, June 15, 2008

after reading friends blog i thought i better........

Ok yes i know its been a while.

but as i read several friends blog it highlight how busy we all are at the moment. I am not looking forward to this coming week. It's just way tooooooo long. Wont bore you with whats happening all i will say is that i will be putting in at least OMG i just did the total hours for this coming week for work. Its going to be around 58hrs. 60hrs if you include the extra driving i have to do with work. some of this i wont get paid until the program i am doing finishes. So i will only get paid for about half of that now.

We are going to the movies this afternoon with my mum and dad to see Narina that should be nice. I should be preparing for work tomorrow but who cares....hehehe

Mum is on her good week this week she goes in for more chemo this Tuesday so again by next week she will be in hospital cos she happens to be one of those one in ........... She does has to be an individual. It something that you dont want to happen on anyone. All i know its taking the energy out of both my parent and me......... My brother well he somewhere around i think maybe heading home after going to Holland to see his wife's family.

No stitching on my front at the moment been to busy doing anything else at the moment.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Thats a lot of hours!!

Take care, enjoy your film

Karen said...

LOL i just did 30 hours over the weekend and I am knackered
Hope mums chemo goes well

Running on Empty said...

Oh Karen I can only imagine what you are going thru right now. Enjoy the movie. I might end up waiting for the DVD at this point.