Monday, March 30, 2009

just plain oh update

yes, i am still around. No i havent been disappeared to the land of snooze just yet. I have 2 more busy weeks with work then i cut down to half my hours and i am soooooooooooooo looking forward to it. I should be able to chat to all my friens and stitich. My hot little hands are looking for a new project to do. Nope i havent touched that UFo since i last worked on it. I might do some more. I might just surprise myself. who knows with me at the moment.

DS will be on work exprience in a fortnight so that will be interesting.

Friday night will be watching DD eldest drama production.

News with my mum so far so good. a full year since the operation. which is great news.

News with DH wellllllllllll thats another story . I will keep it short. YES it's still ongoing. See i can keep it simple sometimes :)

Other DD well she is been miss popular. hehehe

I am off for the moment will be around soon enough.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Mr Stick will be watching out for updates on the UFO in 2 weeks then *snigger*

1 whole year since mum had the op ... WOW where did that go to!

Karen said...

please Mr Stick dont be to hard on me :)

Karen said...

great news about mum
I can't comment about not touching stitching lol I have hardly done any in the last 2 or is it 3 months