Monday, July 21, 2008

HI

HI all,

we are still experience problems with the new computer. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the pictures of Anna's adventure will be on soon.

Life is busy as normal work return this week for me and boy was i hit with a few problems but when i got home it was i will deal with it later.

Last week was great we had time away showing Anna the sights....... I do see that time has gotten away from us. Maybe one day she come back and se the rest. :) but we need to head her way for a holiday i think that will be a few years away though. Yes we have been busy stitching well more Anna than me at the moment. but i still have more done on the enchantress hheheehhhehehehe

I better go it was a quick note to say HI.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Karen, nice to see you

don't work too hard!

Anna said...

soooooo.......that is why you have me traipsing all over SA......so I don't get ahead of you on her.....:) It has been a fun month