Thursday, May 1, 2008


WOW 4 months has flown by and what a year its been. I have spoken to my mum tonight to see how she was.... I think it has finally hit home with her. :( Today was the first day of chemo for her. Fingers cross it works for her. She states at the moment she is fine but we will have to wait a day or two or three before we see how she is going. She is having three different types of chemo.

With work i have been flat chat. hehe nice to bring in the income again but hay i think i need to sleep in this weekend to recover. hehehe

Yesterday came and went with what ever they are doing with my DH claim and its been silent. that means several things.... still looking into it.... we lost or we have been accepted but way things are going trying to look positive they still looking into i want to take the safe bet here. I was told the Dave's boss wont pay for the medical that HE *********(swear word here) made Dave do.... so the cost is now back on us. I am bloody positive his boss doesnt know how to run a damned business... You make an employee go to the Doctor to find out what he/she can or cannot do then you pay for the bill.

let alone that expense we now have an added expense from my darling two older children they were been as children can be little so and so they decided to have a so and so and now we have to replace a broken window. I might see the funny side to that one day.

Side note with uni it seems they still cant answer my questions. I fail one section of the topic but they cant say what will happen? what needs to be done? And after talking to several friends they believe what i think........ that the topic coordinator shouldnt have the job if she cant answer simple question. I do know it states that you must pass both section of the assignment but you do get students bombing out like i did on one part so what the hell happens now? is my biggest question.

On the funny side well i think its funny i received a letter from our government agency to ask if i want to give an estimate income for our next tax year........ they do go off what you estimate for this year then add CPI to it........ i just sat on the bed laughing at what they think as a combine income Dave and i will earn for the coming year. I wish I wish off to work we go :)

On JA i posted what i have done on one of my UFO but what i didnt show was an overall picture. its coming together quite nicely. i will include it in this post. And with the JA monthly challenge the coordinator decided to put all designs that didnt make the challenge for that month up for a second go.... Well this time i wont be voting cos what i choose never make it so this way i wont be disappoint if my choice wasnt the challenge piece of the month..... OR i could be just to damned lazy to vote :) I think i will take the second choice that i am tooooooooo lazy. (or it could mean that i am too busy to decide which one) LOL

Well its time for this little ducky to go to bed.

till next time happy stitching.

1 comment:

Julie said...

WOW it's nice to see the big picture, looks fab