Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Going for free

Ok going for free one hacking cough, sore throat, no voice and one thumping headache........... any takers. I am just trying to stay sane at the moment. The counseling session welllllllllllllllllllll that was just let me think.............. i dont LIKE the path she wanted me to go down. she believes that i need to get rid of one of my stresses and yes that stress is a member of my family like one who lives here NOW that isnt a path i am looking at so guess who aint going back. Tomorrow we find out if the SA Union lawyers will pick Dave's case ready for hearing on the 16th. Dave attended work with the work rehab. ladies and they were quite shocked as the type of manual lifting they asked about the trays the lift which would mean new utes currently they all have vans or about ramps to be used in the vans but will cause other problems. I hate to be Dave's boss at the moment.

I havent done any more stitching cos of this head cold. I need to get done the papilon how does your garden grow i am still stitching part 2. With that i found my correct thread for that and i am still having problems threading that Damned needle so at the moment i will leave the beading til later. We have the JA challenge up all i can say is :( i might just give up voting and go with the flow out of the last four month not one of my votes were the one that was decide to be used sob sob..... maybe next time..... but hay thats how my life been for the last four months nothing going to plan.

i have many of my students who qualify for the RAV now Evenstart are asking for me to sign up for it and they asking when can they start......... bloody hell i cant even sign up yet.... i think it will all happen over the term break. Well i better head back to the books and write this assignment thats due Friday opppps i need to get extension.
til next time enjoy stitching

1 comment:

Julie said...

{{GET WELL HUGS}} it's no fun feeling poorly and cranky. I'm sorry you didn't get your choices in the challenge.