Thursday, March 27, 2008

A bad start or should say a conclusion the week

the best news this today is my dad's Birthday. Happy Birthday DAD i wont say his age i might reveal my age hehehehehe.

Some stitching done. I might sit down tonight to do some i might work on my ufo

Hmmmmmmm now for the crap news. YES i have thrown a HUGE DUMMY SPIT at this
Dave wont go back to work yet. cos he cant lift anything heavier than 25kgs and his job requires at least 70kg. Come Monday he can lose his job he has spoken to his boss he(boss) says that the job is his when he comes back we will see when that will happen. I am forcing Dave to get the rehab people to get his hands working yes he has lost the fine motor skills. The case is now with the Industrial Relations yes its now looking like court dates.............

Well after that the news dont get any better..... i have found out that my mum's breast cancer was class 2. number 3 is the worse one of them I should be thankful. More shocker news the lymph glands that they removed didnt score any better from the 20 they removed 16 had cancer with the percent rate of 80% that it could come back........... She will be having chemo for about 2yrs...... From what i understand 6mths chemo, 6weeks radiation something else them more chemo. ( i am thinking she will have one of the strongest chemo) her surgeon believes it shouldnt come back... not what she's having it wont want to come back........ :(

Well for my assignment i cant tell you how i went cos my tutor for that subject sent me home cos i was in such a mess... I present it next week. I am also going to see the counselor at Flinders to help with what happening around me. I am doing this partly to help my fellow team members so they dont suffer cos i am not up to scratch. And take the pressure off me..... lets hope.

Lets hope for a better week next week

Oh before i sign off want to see the lovely shade of green the pool is....hmmm must be on the camera still oh well next time

4 comments:

Karen said...

the counselor should be able to help you , I wish I had had some help in that dept instead of bottling everything up
Happy Birthday Karens dad
pssstttt Karen I know how old you are LOL you blogged about it a while back ;O)

Hope mum is feeling ok

Karen said...

I know but you weren't to tell me.LOL

Julie said...

Happy Birthday to Dad, but i bet its a belated wish now as you are way ahead in the time from us LOL

WOW what a lot to deal with, i had counselling, it did wonders for me, hope it does for you too, you can shout, scream and do whatever you like about that that you care about - get it all out knowing that there will be no comeback from those you talk about

{{hugs}}

Stitchabilities said...

I hope all goes well for your Mom,(Hugs)